Thursday, March 21, 2013

More Farmers Wife Blocks


I finally got back to work on my Farmers Wife blocks. It's amazing the progress I have made not so much in blocks made but in the capacity to create the blocks. They are not easy yet but definitely easier and I find that they are coming out the right size. 

I bought electric quilt and EQ Stitch and am really enjoying learning it. I'm able to print out the rotary cutting instructions for the blocks and templates that are absolutely correct.


Farmers Wife Butterfly at the Crossroads
Farmers Wife Buzzards Roast

Farmers Wife Calico Puzzle
Cats and Mice

Century of Progress


Checker Board

2 comments:

  1. i like your buzzards roost block.
    from another melinda making FW blocks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your post and link on the Farmers Wife list----your blocks are lovely! I will get back to mine eventually but blog hops happened and the last I visited mine was last September. I mean to work on not and not just move the bins around!

    You are going to have a gorgeous quilt, Melinda!

    ReplyDelete